We are always looking for talented applicants from across the architectural profession.
Roles are based in our Cardiff office, but with a developing hybrid working policy post-pandemic.
GFA is a RIBA Chartered Practice, currently in the AJ100, with a recently refurbished studio in the historic heart of Cardiff.
Candidates with Revit knowledge preferred, but hand drawing and presentation skills also important. Successful applicants will need an ability to meet tight deadlines and be flexible and willing to learn. This is an excellent opportunity for high quality experience on major projects across the UK.
Apply with CV and portfolio to email@example.com. No agencies.
Interview Arrangements and Benefits
We interview as standard, a portfolio is required.
Various benefits noted below:
- Health care plan (up to diagnosis, available after probation);
- Pension scheme, contributions in line with current legislation
- 28 days leave including bank holidays, with 1 day added per year of service from anniversary of joining (up to a maximum of 5 additional)
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year (no need to use up leave allocation)
- Flexible working hours
- City Centre location
- Death in service benefit (available after probation)
- Regular social activities
- Regular in-house crit sessions and design review where all are welcome to contribute